Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Card: "E in JEAN" [Birthday]

Who: For one of boys from SI [St. Ignatius College Prep] whom I've been friends with since day 1 freshman year. Birthday is April 2.

What: Simple text reading "Here's to JEAN Productions" and inside "And you eli. Happy Birthday."
Why: Sophomore year in SI, I created a "production media crew" to cover these teen club parties my friend was starting. The name of that crew is JEAN Productions. J stood for me, Jasef [aka JJ], E for Eli, A for Apol, and N for Nate.

Well the group last I'd say til junior-senior year. The funny thing was that I needed an "E" for the name "JEAN" to mean something--I did photography, Apol did video, and Nate did video/graphic design. So for Eli, I tried getting him into web design but that never caught on.

Eli, you'll always be part of JEAN because we needed you for sure. Albeit just for the name. haha Happy birthday.

You'll receive this in mail!

No comments: