Monday, April 27, 2009

Card: "Dance Like Me" [Birthday]

click to enlarge
click to enlarge

Who: For my friend Lauren who's part of the girl group opposite of the SI6 [the guys in high school in which we're known as. Yea, the group whom I've hung out with has a name. Ok, get over it].

What: Lauren does this very unique dance and this illustration shows only the upper half. I forgot to add actually that it requires you to stick out your ass and walk forward while doing the mentioned illustration/instructions. This illustration by the way is really me. I bought new suspenders today and they're navy blue with orange/red dots. This card is printed by the way horizontally. So the second picture posted is when it's unfolded and there in its space is where my message will be.

Why:
Because it's funny. And I'm not there to show her this dance live and say happy birthday!

2 comments:

Ghia said...

so... have u been losing weight or is the picture not truly representative? hahaha i kid.

JJ Casas (jcasasphotography.com) said...

gasp! that's me! i traced myself of a pic. i dont think i lost weight so it's probably an illusion hahah