Thursday, April 9, 2009

Card: "Arm's Still Swinging" [Birthday]

click to enlarge
click to enlarge

Who: For my friend Alyssa whom I met as a Freshman semester II in nursing school.

What: A robot that I hand drawn and colored in Photoshop. Inside of the card reads "whirr. clink. whirr. che. [arm] swing, swing. happy birthday."

Why:
During that semester she unfortunately tore her ACL [I believe that's what happened] and had to wear a metal brace for awhile. I decided to capitalize and so I started doing the robot dance whenever she'd come to class and ultimately did the hanging arm part of the dance. She probably hated me then and possibly to this day because that memory is everlasting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

jahgee your so talented! haha can i get a cool card for graduation pls haha

jensine said...

I concur with Liberty. You truly are talented!

JJ Casas (jcasasphotography.com) said...

hahah for sure i'll hook yall up with a card =)