Friday, May 1, 2009

Signed, Sealed, Delivered.

I recieved my custom wax stamp today from Old School Seals. It took me awhile to find a custom wax stamp company [online] but glad to come across this company based in Washington. Their service was great for the fact that they sent me a rendering of my seal in which I approved about 3 days after they received my custom order. About a week after, the final product came arrived at my doorstep.

Detailed shot of the custom seal's stamp imprint on the box containing the seal.

I'm sure you've seen unboxing pictures of hi-tech products. For something lo-tech, the product packaging is simple, elegent, and I'm pretty sure used with recycled materials. The seal itself has an aluminum handle which I've chosen over the wooden one. You can also unscrew the head and use different seals in the future [another reason why I chose the aluminum one].

The stamp's diameter is 0.75" round and they do offer larger diameters and even an orthodox rectangle/square custom seals.

Bringing it back to the old school days thanks to Old School Seals.

Wouldn't be complete without the wax and had to complete the look with the colors of jjasef. This here is Grass Green faux sealing wax to be used with an ordinary craft glue gun.

With the purple envelopes and now the green official stamp of jjasef, I think my packaging is sealed.

Stay tuned for my next update on how I will brand jjasef with a little creative marketing to include recipients on this blog. =)

P.S.
If you've stumbled across this and feel that you're not on my birthday/holiday address book, feel free to email me your address and I'll send you a card! Email: jjasef[at]gmail[dot]com

No comments: